NACC’S QUALITY POLICY
NACC is committed to:
- Increased pace of HIV and AIDS national response;
- Promotion of effective use of resources by clarifying relevant roles and relationships;
- Provision of policy, strategic leadership and national coordination;
- Development of the national monitoring and evaluation framework and management information systems;
- Improvement of service delivery to ensure effectiveness and sustainability;
- Commitment to comply with the requirements, and continual improvement of the quality management system (ISO 9001:2008), and further, ensure that the policy is well communicated and understood.